The customer first
- We undertake everything in order to exceed the expectations of our customers.
- We make ourselves aware of the effects of our actions and ask ourselves how these are perceived by our customers and whether our services satisfy the wants of the customers.
- We aim to gain extraordinary results for our clients – and thus for ourselves.
Generosity & professionalism
- We associate generously with our customers, our environment and ourselves.
- While doing this, we orientate ourselves by our jointly arranged conduct principles; however, we also look at each case individually in consideration of common sense.
- We resist pressure attempts and make arrangements together in uncertain situations.